japan fixed matches

japan fixed matches

FREE TIP FOR 06.09.2021
Cobresal – Nublense  Pick: 1  (1.70) FT: 4:1

 

Analysis for the match read below

Japan Fixed Matches Today

These two teams are fighting to end the season mostly inside the top 8 places and Cobresal has a great recent run as they even won on the road away at tough Colo Colo with 1-0 last round and they also won away at Universidad De Chile as well, while they also have two wins in a row, making it 4 wins in a row right now with really just one goal conceded by them, while Nublense has just one win on the road all season long and is mostly a home type of team.

Cobresal vs Ñublense H2H Results
In the last 15 head to head games Cobresal has won 7 times, Ñublense has won 4 times and on 4 occasions it has ended in a draw.
Cobresal vs Ñublense H2H Goals
The last 15 times Cobresal have played Ñublense H2H there have been on average 2.5 goals scored per game. The highest scoring match had 5 goals and the lowest scoring match 0 goals. Cobresal have scored an average of 1.6 goals per game and Ñublense has scored 0.9 goals per game. Cobresal vs Ñublense Over 2.5 goals In the last 15 games between Cobresal vs Ñublense, there has been over 2.5 goals in 46.7% of matches and under 2.5 goals 53.3% of the time.

Thailand Fixed Matches Click Here

Tokyo Fixed Matches

Cobresal vs Ñublense Over 3.5 goals
In the last 15 games between Cobresal vs Ñublense. There has been over 3.5 goals in 20% of matches and under 3.5 goals 80% of the time.
Cobresal Over 2.5 goals
In Cobresal’s last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 45% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 55% of matches. Ñublense Over 2.5 goals In Ñublense’s last 20 games there have been over 2.5 goals in 35% of matches and under 2.5 goals in the other 65% of matches.
Cobresal Goals

japan fixed matches

Weekend Fixed Matches

Cobresal has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games. Cobresal has also conceded an average of 1 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Cobresal has scored in a match is 3 with the least goals being 0 Ñublense Goals Ñublense. Has managed to score an average of 1.2 goals per match in the last 20 games.

Ñublense has also conceded an average of 0.8 goals per match in the same period. The most goals Ñublense has scored in a match is 5 with the least goals being 0 Cobresal Home Results Whilst playing at home. Cobresal has won a total of 5 matches, lost a total of 2 and drawn 2 out of the last 9 fixtures.
Ñublense Away Results
Whilst playing away. Ñublense has won a total of 2 matches, lost a total of 4 and drawn 4 out of the last 10 fixtures.